For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) a: Tri – Lingual Junior BA for Electronic Data Archiving
In the Archiving team of Collaboration and Document Management we are looking for a Junior BA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn and analyze the related business processes.
- Participate in the business process workshops and assist the business in the definition of detailed level business processes.
- During the business process and requirements analysis phase, develop the business use case scenarios with input from the business subject matter experts.
- Define solutions and/or contribute to the vendor solution evaluation and selection.
- Facilitate requirements workshops.
- Gather and document requirements and engage the user representatives from cross-functional units in scoping and prioritization
- Develop functional specifications, use cases, business rules
- Help the IT Project Manager in creating project plans with regards to planning tasks and timelines related to his/her job assignment
- Work with both the client’s internal development team and external vendor team to explain the requirements and functional specification, screen and report mock-ups/wire frames
- Work with the validation and test team and contribute in the development of trace ability matrixes, validation and testing strategies, validation/test plans, test scripts, test data creation and summary reports.
- Develop the user acceptance test plan and test scripts based on the business processes and business use case scenarios and assist the business users during UAT execution
- With his/her knowledge and ownership of the business use case scenarios, provide content knowledge for the development of training, change management and deployment plans, job aids and support knowledge base articles for the help desk.
- During post deployment, assist the internal client’s business and technical support teams (3rd and 4th support level) in analyzing and troubleshooting ticket incidents and issues reported to the help-desk.
This role will be the BA lead in small projects and initiatives and support senior BAs in larger projects and initiatives.
- 1-3 years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- 1-3 years experience in Archival technologies for both structured and unstructured data and Document Management is essential. Windream and Informatica exposure is strongly favored.
- Business proficiency in German, English, Mandarin.
- ECBA Certification
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated)