Hours per day:
Hours per week:
For our client in the major IT in Praha, we are urgently looking for (all genders) an SCOM Administrator.
- System Center Operation Manager - Administration
- Handle active alerts, events for SCOM backend – analyze, try to find a solution to fix it -> discuss findings with customer’s SCOM Experts.
- Install, verify, support and repair SCOM Management/Gateway Server
- Evaluate latest SCOM Management pack (import into LAB, analyze alerts/events, configure overrides and prepare to import into PROD environment)
- Work on customer requests – create overrides/views/subscription/dashboard
- Work on customer requests – create Management packs
- Work on customer requests – create rules/monitors
- Work on customer requests – create custom reports
- Actively communicate and discuss with customer’s SCOM Experts
- Implement changes based on recommendations from customer’s SCOM Experts
- Run SQL queries against the SCOM database as part of troubleshooting issues
Required Experience &Skillset
- More than 6 years of Experience in IT with minimum 2 years in one of the required area (System Center Operation Manager - Administration)
- Expert Hands-on experiencein System Center Operation Manager – Administration. Proven track record in SCOMtroubleshooting
- Administration of MS Windows widely deployed in the market and still current
- Analytic and solutionorientedthinking
- Scripting knowledge in Powershell, VB and XML
- Must be able to work with custom monitor, rules and create SCOM management packs.
- Ability to work with minimal amount of direction while being proactive in updating customers SCOM Experts.
- Knowledge in Networking
- Knowledge in SQL
- Knowledge in SQL reporting
- MS Orchestrator
Prefered Interview Dates (YYYY-MM-DD):