For our customer in Walldorf / Germany we need an Orchestration Layer Support Consultant (m / w / g)
Duration: + 6 months with option to renew
Scope of Services / Deliverables
The consultant should work in a global team as expert in Google Cloud Platform. One should support the team troubleshooting demo landscapes, validating the error roots, follow-up on performance and logging issues. The consultant is responsible for the GCP project, resource and infrastructure setup. In the beginning post works in the VMs and landscapes are included. Weekend work is part of the job and will be shared with other consultants. Housekeeping activities and proposals for process/automation improvements are considered as well.
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
- Certified Google Cloud Platform Administrator (focus GCE, optional GKE)
- Very good knowledge in the areas IT Infrastructure Virtualization, Cloud - Computing, Solution Automation/Integration and ability to analyze complex system setups and experience working in large-scale datacenter/cloud/network environments
- Chef knowledge is a plus
- Very good knowledge and experience including hands-on professional level experience with Microsoft Server and Linux OS (Suse, Debian, Ubuntu),
- Network (TCP/IP), Windows (preferred Active Directory)
- Experience in interacting with customers and other teams in daily business as well as during escalations
- Experience with Jira, Scrum
- Customer focus
- Projects in big scale landscape
- Master degree in informatics or comparable degree