For our customer located in Basel /Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) an: Business Solution Manager
- Type of placement: 6 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Rate: please ask us for the exact rate
Are you interested in shaping the future of our business by taking part in the exciting Personalized Healthcare program initiatives? Are you a self-starter, fast-learner, passionate about technologies and comfortable working with ambiguity in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment? Are you extremely detail-oriented, organized, and a strong facilitator?
If so, this role is for you. There will be opportunities for the Business Solution Manager to learn about novel patient-centric digital technologies used in Pharma, in particular, online digital communities, mobile apps, content personalization to maximize effectiveness of our customer digital engagement with patients. In this role, you would also support/interact with study teams/vendors/IT experts experimenting with such technologies. There will also be opportunities to learn about innovation best practices and how to navigate in a very dynamic environment, pioneering novel solutions and stay closely engaged with Personalized Healthcare activities.
Tasks & Responsibilities
This BSM role will be part of the Pharma PHC Informatics (IX) Digital Patient Engagement Team that provides global technology solutions to enable the Pharma PHC Vision and Strategy. The BSM will be responsible for:
- Planning, designing and conducting various workshops with key business stakeholders and patients/patient groups
- Requirements gathering, synthesis, functional design, system risk assessments, data classification report, supplier assessment(s) as required
- Working with multiple vendors and procurement/strategic partnering to establish partnerships
- Managing communications with multiple business units as well as with internal IT cross-functional teams
- Planning, participating in, and facilitating meetings; capturing meeting notes as needed, synthesizing key ideas/points and providing attendees with clear meeting outcomes and action items
- Engage with external parties, vendors to drive/monitor key project activities.
- Drive and maintain project activities associated with proof-of-concepts from scoping to design to implementation.
- Engage with Procurement, IT Security, IT Quality, Legal/Privacy, Compliance teams as required
- Collaborate within 1-2 squads
- Start date: 01.11.2019
- Latest start date: 01.11.2019
- End date: 30.04.2020
- Extension: Possible, depends on the performance
- Work location: Main work location will be Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Possible, prior approval needed.
- Travelling: 10% (Europe/USA)
- Department: FPH
- 8+ years of experience as a Business Analyts, Product Manager and/or Project Manager, working in various phases of project design, launch, and implementation
- Prior experience developing presentation/communication materials targeted at various levels of the organization as well as a variety of audiences (e.g business/technical)
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, highly ambiguous, and evolving environments
- Experience with Agile/Scrum teams, as a Product Owner, Team Member, and/or Scrum Master
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to quickly produce clearly written, well-organized documentation; excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn the business in unfamiliar areas and to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
- Prior Experience with Digital Health, Patient Engagement initiatives strongly preferred
- Prior experience using the following tools preferred:
- Google Suite (gCal, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms, etc.)
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required. The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated)