Hours per day:
Hours per week:
For our client located in Bern, we are urgently looking for a (all Genders): .Net Backend Developer
- Start date: 01.01.2020
- Location: Bern (CH)
- Branch: Insurance
- Workload: 80-100 % (100% in 4 days on-site is also possible)
- Remote Work: not possible
- Language skills: english necessary, german is a plus but not mandatory
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Analysis and takeover of existing system codebases (TeamFoundation Server, git, SonarQube)
- Adjustment to our client standards (Refactoring, Technologiewechsel usw.)
- Ensuring the most interruptible operation possible for future systems (PCR, UID und LEI). The agreed support times apply upon after assuming the responsibility of the De-vOps team.
- Adhering to response times for incidents self-organized by the DevOps team.
- Deploy new release versions in consultation with customers, pre-production systems, and the production environment.
- Further development of the individual systems after prioritization of product owners.
- Full member of DevOps team with all rights and duties, participation in meetings.
- Ensuring the acquired know-how (for example when changing employees) until the end of the order
- Handing over know-how at the end of the order.
- .NET Framework
- .NET Core 2
- ASP.NET MVC
- Desktop-GUI Entwicklung mit WPF (NET Framework)
- Entity Framework 6.2
- Entity Framework Core 2 or higher
- Angular JS
- Angular 7 with Bootstrap 4
- MSSQL Server with T-SQL Scripting experience
- SW architectural and SW development experience
- Experience in the administration of Microsoft SQL Server in enterprise environment
- Experience in the administration of Microsoft Windows Server the enterprise environment
- Experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment with Team Foundation Server 2018 (new: Azure DevOps Server)
- High affinity / mindset for automation of deployment processes