For our client in the Pharma Industry located in Basel Kaiseraugst, Switzerland, we are currently looking for a (all genders) Senior Demand-to-contract consultant:
- duration: 12-18 months
- workload: 100%
- Supporting and coordinating project deliverables
- working closely with and support project Leads
- Coordinating business related activities with relevant teams / departments
- Bring subject matter expertise and best practise for category management, sourcing and supplier lifecycle management
- Ensuring best practice is included in solution design as well as that needed prerequisites are part of implementation of solutions
- Preparing workshop material and sprint sessions
- PMO activities
- Education: University degree, with Business, IT or Life Sciences degree preferable.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the procurement area
- very good problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of process-based IT systems (SAP ECC/S4, Ariba/ Coupa/smart or non SAP Purchase-to-Pay solutions)
- Ability to analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E
- Strong business process knowledge and experience
- Experience in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management.
- very good communication and (agile) project management skills
- Change management and process improvement skills with direct experience in delivering them
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Demand to Contract procurement processes, standards
- Experience in business improvement
- Knowledge of the master data framework
- Experience working with cloud based platforms
- Required language: English both written and verbal.