The Administrative Assistant provides administrative and management support to the Head of Business Intelligence & Master Data Management EU and the Leadership Team. The contractor will facilitate internal and external communication and will act as a contact for general administrative requests involving the organization.
We are looking for an experienced administrative assistant with profound English skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the Head of Business Intelligence & Master Data Management EU and the Leadership Team (travel planning, calendar management, monitors and manages e-mails), and ensure urgent issues are dealt with
- Is responsible to administrate purchase orders, invoices and the monthly accrual processes in close collaboration with teams mangers, Procurement & Finance
- Is responsible for travel, meeting and event organization worldwide for the Basel based Leadership Team members in cooperation with the in-house travel center and/or external parties if needed
- Organize and coordinate internal/external (international) meetings. These include team meetings, video and teleconferences, Live Meetings, off-site meetings, meetings including external clients etc.
- Provides administrative support to the local team members, such as onboarding external resources, ordering IT equipment etc.
- Extension: may be possible
- Work load: part time 50%
- Working time: 4 hours daily, could be in the mornings or afternoons
- Work location: July & August 2017 in Basel, from September 2017 in Kaiseraugst
- Department: Business Intelligence & Master Data (FISI)
- Remote: not possible
- Travel: not required
- Commercial diploma in business administration, or other professional qualification with 3 to 5 years of working experience in an international environment
- Ability to work autonomous and independent with a discrete and integer personality
- Knowledge of financial accrual and procurement principles
- Experience in working for managers and able to prioritize conflicting priorities and proven track record of managing diaries/calendars
- Experience in dealing with internal and external customers
- Strong organization skills, flexibility, open-minded team player with excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent oral and written communication and language skills in English
- Familiar with Google Suite
- Nice to Haves:
- Experience in using ARIBA is a big plus
- German, French
- Basic understanding of the Healthcare and/or IT industry is an advantage