This Informatics Specialist position – Business Analysis, Project Manager, Validation Expert, People Person, Jack of all traits – is working in a global team within FPPD Safety Risk Management to participate in the implementation of new projects as well as managing to existing solutions and working closely with our customers. You are a master in one of the areas with good working knowledge in the other.
Role: Senior Informatics Specialist – Safety Risk Management.
The contractor will work for two projects, especially doing operational management in the area of Business Analysis and Systems Validation.
• Start date: 17.07.2017
• Latest start date: 24.07.2017
• End date: 30.09.2017
• Extension: Not planned so far.
• Work load: 100%
• Work location: Basel, B670
• Remote: Possible, but as per need and prior ad-hoc agreement.
• Travel: Not required
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ability to bridge business to informatics, understanding key business processes, and how to transform business needs into Informatics solutions
- Engaging in business in requirement discussions (project workshops, ad-hoc, or pro-actively) to consistently ensure our solutions address or exceed business needs
- Promote customer satisfaction though close stake holder management (within or outside projects) to ensure our customer group is heard
- Ability to engage in translation of business processes and demands into requirements and overseeing functional specifications
- Ensuring adherence to applicable policies and standard governing project delivery, CSV, validation and regulatory standards
- Strong customer focus and excellent ability to communicate to others not only what is being done and how, but also why
- Working together with other Roche colleagues in Polen (ADMD) and SSF
- Familiar with IT Operations and ITIL Framework
- Profound experience in creating specification documents
- English: Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluent English is not enough)
- 7+ years of experience in Project Management (in the same area or at least similar tasks)
- Former Pharma experience needed
- Work experience in a multinational company with a complex structure
- Ability to manage multiple projects in the same time
- Okay with working through different time zones and making some overtime hours (e.g. work with SSF)
- 7+ years of experience in pharma, systems validation, regulated IT environment such as GxP and IT quality management
- Pharmacovigilance experience preferred
- German speaking
Note: This role is not technical, therefore no special tools or programs needed.