The ALPIN 2.0 project is about to redefine and build up a new global Artworks Management system. Managing high number of artwork changes of Drug Products through our customer's supply chain is a complex process which shall be simplified by the project. It is planned to be achieved via process simplification and interlinked best-in-class informatics infrastructure to make the systems, involved in the processes, more user-friendly and to enable an increased throughput of artworks changes.
The position reports functionally to the IT Development Lead.
The project is in Build & Test phase and needs an experienced development to jump in quickly and support the project with proven skills.
Candidates with pharma experience are preferred.
- Web Applications development in SAPUI5 framework on SAP BPM
- Consuming REST\OData Services
- Administrate SAP Portal Content
- Cooperate with UX expert and SAP Solution Architect
- Attention: We are looking for 2 Positions. The requirements for both roles are the same, the candidates will work on different cockpits.
- Preferred start date: 17.07.2017 (candidates that are available earlier are highly preferred)
- Latest start date: 31.07.2017
- End date: 31.12.2017
- Extension: might be possible
- Work location: Basel/Kaiseraugst onsite or remotely (up to 100% possible, prior to agreement)
- Team: Project team 8 people in Basel (Solution Architects, Project Lead), 15 people in Poland (Developers, Development Lead)
- Travelling: currently not planned, perhaps however to Poland/Warsaw (e.g. for a workshop)
- Department: MES and Serialization (FPP)
- More than 8 years of experience in Web Application Development
- More than 2 years proven experience in SAPUI5
- Knowledge of SAP FIORI principles
- Experience with tools like GIT, Grunt, JQuery, QUnit, OPA
- Content administration in SAP Netweaver Java Enterprise Portal
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
Nice to have:
- Previous pharma experience
- Experience with SAP Netweaver Development Infrastructure
- Implementation REST\ODATA based services in Java
- Knowledge of SAP BPM