We are looking for a number of roles to support the Pharma Research and Early Development (pRED) Digital Biomarker program.This program’s objective is to develop digital biomarkers for Pharma.
The program’s focus areas are:
- Design digital biomarkers: Define ways to capture clinical outcomes using sensor data collected from smartphones and wearables
- Develop apps and data processing pipeline: Establish processes, software, and infrastructure to handle big data collected from sensors in clinical trials
- Deploy digital biomarkers to clinical studies: Generate data to validate approaches and support decision making o Analyse and interpret sensor data: Identify signals for disease severity and progression in sensor data collected from patients in trials
The successful candidate will be managing and executing work streams to deploy digital biomarkers technology into clinical trials. In this capacity, the candidate will work in close collaboration with our customer clinical study management teams.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Duration: This is a contract position until the end of 2017 with possible extensions thereafter.
Location: The position is located in Basel, Switzerland. Limited travel, if the project requires.
- Very good university degree (at least Master, Ph.D. preferred)
- 3+ years working in clinical operations, supporting the delivery of clinical trials and clinical development programs
- Practical experience with clinical trial and clinical development processes
- Track record of using innovative digital technologies to clinical trials, e.g. for patient recruitment, adherence and compliance tracking, etc.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Self starting team player
- Fluent in English and one additional language (German is a plus)
- Profound knowledge in MS Office