The candidate will work closely with the Leadership Team of Business Excellence department in pRED Operations to support in different non-scientific projects. The projects are mainly for operations improvements and implementations in the science-driven environment.
Due to that we are not looking for a technical IT skilled project manager, but a strong and experienced project manager who can support with these process and other optimizations in a structured way. The ideal candidate has experience in scientific environment, preferred scientific background, who is able to apply his/her informatics skills to the purpose.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Ensuring all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
• Interacting with management and stakeholders
• Coordinating and directing activities of project team members
- +5 years of project management experience preferably in a global, matrixed, scientific, diverse environment
- Fluent in English
- Used to work in a scientific environment, preferred scientific background with applied informatics skills
- Sound knowledge of standard project tools and methods
- previous pharma experience
- German and French
- PM certification