The role will be reporting to the Project Lead and manage Stakeholders in our customer Diabetes Care (RDC) primarily Head of Communications & Governance IT and Head of End User Engagement and alike. The job holder will support them in managing the our customer's Diabetes Care change imposed by the cloud platform introduction. The focus is on creating and implementing change communications around new and changed processes on digital identity handling as well as identifying and supporting the creation of the required trainings. Existing our customer in-house standards and services for Communications and OCM shall be identified and leveraged as much as possible. Working language is English. High proficiency in working virtually is a must.
Aim of the Project
Implementation and operationalization of Azure tenant (Microsoft Cloud) for the our customer Group.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Work with project leads to design communications
- Create and manage global metrics and feedback mechanisms, incl. surveys
- Develop and manage online and social media channels, including content creation and coordinate with owners of global channels
- Assist in the implementation of OCM activities, incl. events, trainings, etc.
- Prepare and facilitate OCM workshops
- Identify additional OCM activities that will ensure the success of the projects
- Preferred start date: 21.08.2017 (as soon as possible)
- Latest start date: 28.08.2017
- End date: 31.12.2017
- Extension: Might be possible
- Work location: Basel onsite
- Remote / Home Office: Possible, up to 20% (prior approval needed).
- Travelling: Internationally up to 10% of working time at peaks (mainly Barcelona, potentially also Madrid)
- Department: Architecture, Engineering & Operations (FIRO)
- University degree in Communication Management (or similar)
- Excellent English language skills (ideally English native speaker)
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in IT Infrastructure projects within a multinational company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in working virtually is a must
- Track record of coordinating OCM activities successfully on projects
- Experience in change projects, and an interest in change methodologies such as Prosci
- Structured approach, problem-solver, flexible and self-directed with analytical skills
- Ready to travel abroad
- Pharma experience
- Proficiency in Google Suite is desirable