The IT for Group Communications is a team which partners with Group Communications colleagues and supports them in a number of projects and initiatives. In particular, related to this Job Posting we can mention:
- Finalization of the implementation of a new group-wide Intranet which consists of the migration of ~500 intranet sites into the new intranet solution. This includes Change Management (both, the management of the technical changes, and the adoption of the solution).
- Implementation of Digital Registry tools to manage digital channels across the organization
- Implementation of a new Operating Model which includes the transferring of several activities to near shore locations. This also includes the review and establishments of processes and roles.
- Implementation of small and mid-size projects to satisfy business needs in the area of Digital solutions.
Role: Split of the role is really 50:50 (Business Analyst and PMO Support).
Tasks & Responsibilities
We need a Business Analyst and PMO Support Consultant to support us in the following activities which are linked to the above situation:
- Manage the technical changes of Intranet solution (e.g. requirements gathering, documentation, system specification, liaising with technical team in Poland, testing -unit, system and user acceptance- training material preparation, implementation of the change and process).
- Release Management (Organize and plan new releases, Gather and analyze Business requirements, Scope releases, Recommendation to ease processes, Liaise with 2nd Level support, Organize UATs, Take care about implementation)
- Change Management activities to ensure adoption of the Intranet solution, including the creation of training materials in format of G-SLIDES and Videos. This includes actions to improve the overall acceptance and adoption of the solution.
- Work with business colleagues to understand the process and needs around the digital registry, elaborate jointly the user requirements, and specifications. Advise the business regarding best practices for managing such needs.
- Work with IT team to find the best solution to the business needs in the area of digital registry. And carry out the implementation phases (i.e. User requirements specifications, System specifications, liaise with development team and business team during development and implementation, testing -unit, system and user acceptance- training material preparation, implementation of the solution and its change and process, implementation of the business process when required).
- PMO support in small and mid-size projects under the responsibility of the team
- Hand-over the solution to ADMD team in Poland for sustainable operations
- Write down corresponding documentation, test scripts, and charters according to the our customer Project Management Methodology
- Start date: 21.08.2017 (as soon as possible)
- Latest start date: 01.09.2017
- End date: 31.12.2017
- Extension: It is possible and considered provided that mid-size projects are confirmed.
- Work location: Basel
- Workload: 100% (80% is optional, can be discussed in the interviews)
- Remote/Home Office: Possible, prior to approval, but not preferred (max. 1 day per week)
- Travelling: Not required
- Additional information: Medium-size team in Basel (7 people) and close work with Poland.
- Department: Department: FGI (IT Group Communications)
Extension: An extension is depending on the business partners of the hiring manager, and especially depending on the performance of the contractor. An extension is not approved yet, but is possible.
- Expert-level knowledge and proven experience in IT Business Analyst practice in the area of Digital communication solutions with 5+ years (Intranet, Web publishing, Social Media)
- Expert-level knowledge and proven experience in PMO activities with 5+ years
- Deep knowledge and at least 3 years of experience in SharePoint
- Change Management experience
- Project Management Experience (3-5 years of PM experience, PM Certificate is a big plus)
- Fluent English is a must
- Excellent understanding of complex landscapes and relationships (business, systems, policies, etc.)
- Excellent ability to communicate with different stakeholders, not only what is being done and how, but also why
- Knowledge on Touch Point solution, including Nintex knowledge and experience
- Former pharma Experience,PMM and with the tools involved for maintaining a project is a big plus
- Project Management experience to manage the tasks according to pharma Methodology
- SCRUM /Agile methodology
- ITIL, Lean
- Change Management experience:
a) Technical side of CM, e.g. managing a technical change in a system, managing change requests, technical implementation of a change
b) Soft side of CM. Both sides of CM are required as experience, e.g. giving trainings on how to use new tools, adoption of the change, communication etc.