We are looking for a Project Coordinator who will be working for the Global Solution Center – Manufacturing IT supporting Pharma Global Technical Operations at Kaiseraugst and Basel, Switzerland.
The main focus of this position will be to support the Project Manager of an on-going MES (Manufacturing Execution System) project.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support the project manager with administrative, reporting, communication and planning activities
- Coordination of project activities and project streams
- Follow-up of activities with the different stream leads and the project team in order to ensure deliveries in scope and in time
- Identification, analysis, resolution and eventual escalation of project issues
- Updating and coordinating updates of project documentation
- Travelling: Some travel (max. 20%) may be required to Germany for f2f meetings with vendors (max. 2 hours away)
- Additional information: Team of ca. 20 team members.
- Extension: An extension into 2018 might be possible, but would need to be approved.
- Department: FPPM (Pharma Informatics – Manufacturing IT)
- Proven record of successfully executed project coordination / project management (+5 years)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to arbitrate between a wide range of stakeholders to come to a solution (former work experience with stakeholders / communication activities)
- Analytical thinking, structured approach to resolution of issues
- Understanding of CSV in a pharmaceutical Manufacturing area
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Flexible for business travels (up to 20%)
- Experience global / multi-site Manufacturing projects
- Understanding of the MES process
- German speaking