Hours per day:
Hours per week:
For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a Manager - Project Manager - Level III
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manages the activities to onboard an IT support organization to newly build global IT processes and their supporting tools (ServiceNow). Onboarding includes resources, applications, services of the organization in scope.
- Ensures all activities are delivered as per plan and wit expected quality.
- Manages a project team consisting of various sub teams (e.g. Integration Management, Readiness and Cutover, Testing, Training, Communication, Data Migration, Vendor and Contracts, Project Quality Management).
- Ensures readiness of the organization in scope in terms of services, resources, system.
- Ensures project is managed in accordance with rules and guidelines
- At a team level, plays a consultative role to help put in place the appropriate people, process, and tools and coaching members of the team as needed to optimize the efficiency of the project team
- Oversees the Internal and external vendor resources who are aligned to the delivery of a project, and control projects from inception to delivery, scoping, planning, execution, close down and handover
- Regularly assesses whether the project continues to meet business objectives and to use funds efficiently, ensuring that the project is managed to realize business benefits
- Determines, monitors, and reviews all project economics to include Project costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, Project resources, and Project risk
- Ensures projects comply with best practice and internal frameworks for program and project management and continually strive for improvement
- Captures lessons learnt throughout the project to benefit other projects and programs in the future
10+ years experience as Project Manager, preferably in area ServiceNow (IT service management tools).