Our Customer is launching an initiative across Global Infrastructure & Solutions (GIS) to enable end-to-end enterprise cloud services and adoption of Cloud Consultancy, Operations and Governance. The OCM Lead plays a key role in supporting the project program to embed this important change in the organization and ensure a successful rollout for a relevant cloud governance process and organization framework.
GIS is having demand to support Enterprise Business Use Cases requiring external Cloud resources. The Cloud is a new way to provide IT Services for GIS, and there is no Operational Model and Enterprise approach in place to support this demand.
- Have a Pharma Enterprise Cloud Foundational Services defined
- Required Cloud Foundational Services implemented to support the first Productive Use Cases
- Enable GIS Readiness to provide External Cloud Services and create awareness in throughout the Enterprise
The Senior OCM Lead will play a key role in ensuring the project meets business, schedule objectives by applying a structured methodology and leading a wide array of change management activities. The initial focus will involve detailed project planning of activities that need to be performed in support of an organizational change management strategy that seeks to minimize resistance and maximize stakeholder engagement. This complex, high visibility role will require a proven track record in leading change management initiatives on other large scale projects (e.g. ServiceNow, Salesforce, Workday, Google, SAP, etc.). This is a key project role that will require outstanding leadership skills and experience with change management, training strategies, deployment strategies, employee engagement, and large scale global user adoption of new technology.
Working language is English. High proficiency in working virtually is a must.
- Start date: 18.09.2017
- Latest start date: 02.10.2017
- End date: 29.06.2018
- Extension: Possible, approval needed.
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Not preferred, but could be discussed in the interviews (max. up to 20%). Onsite working would be preferred.
- Travelling: ca. 20% to Madrid (for meetings). Travel to SFF could be possible, too.
- Department: FIRO
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the global project manager, partner with the customers change management and adoption lead to oversee all aspects of organizational change management (OCM) for the project.
- Globally lead strategic and tactical change management, employee engagement, communications and user adoption activities for the project.
- Provide strategic vision for change management and adoption of Operational Support Plan and Cloud Governance Framework, while leading an internal team of staff.
- Provide leadership and oversight to OCM coordinators, training managers, instructional designers, SMEs, change champions, etc. to form an appropriate and cohesive OCM organization for the project.
- Identify change management and user adoption related business issues/risks and recommend options and plans to remediate.
- Oversee implementation and adoption of OCM guidelines and standards across multiple work streams within the project.
- Design and manage global communication plans and activities (e.g. online and social media channels, newsletters, key stakeholder presentations, etc.).
- Create/manage project level surveys/metrics/KPIs to roll-up and report on change management and user adoption related activities and success.
- Ensure OCM activities are aligned with the project timeline and key milestones, and are integrated with other work streams as required.
- Manage overall OCM work plan and conduct weekly status reporting meetings.
- Manage and facilitate OCM workshops to ensure a strong understanding of change management principles and adoption.
- Prepare and facilitate OCM workshops; assist preparation and facilitation of OCM workshops with stakeholders in various levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in related specialization area (e.g. Communications, Change Management, Business Economics, Human Resources, OCM)
- Proven experience in a consulting and/or client-facing environment (must be visible in the last projects)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience leading and mentoring project teams on relevant change management engagements.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact across multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership on global change efforts.
- Sound knowledge of project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Work experience with off-shore teams in the last projects (since virtual working is a must)
- Ability to work across multiple international time zones -- late afternoon/early evening work required in the EU.
- Ability to travel internationally both within and outside of the EU when required.
- Pharma / Group Informatics experience is preferred
- Experience large IT Service Management Projects
- ServiceNow Background
- Experience with Cloud Solutions and Frameworks is an advantage
- Experience in a pharmaceutical environment is preferred