The Business Solution Analyst – ERP RE/EEMEA D2S - Delivery to Supply, joins a team of talented, creative, and motivated SAP Business Solution Analysts within ERP Informatics accountable for delivering solutions to global Product and Supply Chain Management business unit. This position has a very high level of customer interaction and will contribute to projects, enhancements, and maintenance activities related to our SAP instances dedicated to Sales and Distribution module.
This position reports functionally to the Team Head, ERP RE/EEMEA D2S, F2P and O2C and will be based in Kaiseraugst Switzerland. In order to support a Regional users base, this role requires the ability to travel internationally up to 10% as needed.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance existing system functionality; develop new features per business requirements.
- Create system documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test plans, and scripts.
- Ensure validation, audit, and legal compliance of system throughout lifecycle.
- Provide content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams.
- Collaborate with other IT teams to implement solutions that optimize operational performance of system.
- Drive coordination of activities for small-to-medium changes in area of responsibility; provide 2nd/3rd level support and involved in Projects
- Help drive process improvement initiatives to optimize user experience and business understanding of solution.
- Start date: 23.10.2017
- Latest start date: 30.10.2017
- End date: 31.01.2018
- Extension: An extension is currently not planned.
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Possible (max. 1 day per week), prior approval needed. Could be discussed in the interviews.
- Travelling: Travelling up to 10% (probably to Germany and in Switzerland)
- Department: FISE (SP&A, Shared Platform & Applications)
The ideal candidate has experience working in a multi-cultural, global work team, and supporting multi-time zone end-user communities. For this position, the ideal candidate brings the following qualifications:
- 5 to 7 years of SAP work experience, especially SAP EWM (100% hands-on experience)
- Additional knowledge of SAP MM – Materials Management, PP/PI – Production Planning/Process Industries, SD – Sales & Distribution, or SAP QM - Quality Management (knowledge and some hands-on experience)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years hands-on configuration experience (related to SAP EWM, any SAP set-up with business process and functionality)
- Detailed knowledge of EWM process required including
- Material Flow System and integration with PLC
- Inbound and Outbound Delivery processing
- ECC-EWM integration (including Quality Management)
- Storage control using EWM both process and layout oriented
- RF environment and ITS mobile would be an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Expert in deploying and monitoring SAP solutions across a multi-system landscape
- Skilled in problem/incident management, experience working in ITIL and Project Management, SLAs – Service Level Agreements and full lifecycle system support
- Experience conducting large-scale requirements and design sessions with business process owners (Experience as a consultant, functional expert, or similar role highly desirable)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Must be a self-starter, results-oriented and have a track record of timely, high-quality deliverables
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills; strong presentation and negotiation/conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work with remote and virtual teams
- German speaking
- Experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, or other validated environment highly desired
- SAP, ITIL and ABAP development certifications big plus
- BA/BS degree in MIS, related fields, or relevant business discipline