For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a Communication Manager TOM Program (PHARMA)
- Type of placement: 6 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
As the Communications Manager, you will be in responsible for communication supporting the Procurement Target Operating Model (TOM) transformation program, which is currently being implemented across four Procurement organizations at our customer to make the function more effective in its delivery of value to the business. You will refine and implement a global communication strategy that enables our teams in Procurement and our business partners to understand and fully support the transformation. In doing so, your focus will be on conceiving and creating focused and clear communication, ensuring that it aligns with the overall transition and change management plans. You will thus be responsible for communication oversight and alignment globally, ensuring that local and regional communication activities link and align with global plans. The full-time role is temporary and is scoped to last between six and nine months. You will report into the Pharma Finance and Global Pharma Procurement Communication Business Partner in Group Communications and will work closely with the Change Management Manager, the Head of the Project Management Office for the TOM as well as the entire TOM team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
You will drive the following communication activities:
- Support Global TOM Team with planning, executing and maintaining global and regional communication plans and activities in close alignment with change management plans and activities
- Refine and implement an integrated communication strategy and plan for global TOM team
- Create content (management messages, town hall slides, key messages, narratives, FAQs, etc)
- Ensure that all communication aligns with transition and deployment plans and schedules
- Consult with and provide guidance to TOM leadership
- Liaise with appropriate owner(s) to revise materials as required.
- Attend project team meetings and other meetings as necessary.
- Maintain global repository for documents, TOM site and TOM communication gSite
- University degree in communications, journalism, PR or marketing preferred
- Native English language ability, other languages a plus
- A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in communication
- Strong strategic planning skills and excellent execution 2
- Experience managing communication projects preferably in a global, matrixed organization or other diverse environments
- Proven track record of providing proactive communications consulting and leadership
- Previous experience, training or certification in specific Change Management Methodology (e.g. Prosci, Change First, etc.) and/or project management desired.
- Ability to quickly onboard and get up to speed
- Can easily engage with people across all levels of the organization, quickly establishing trust and credibility
- Experience supporting larger scale project implementations; experience with global transformational projects a plus
- Ability to strategize, create content and present at workshops
- Pharma / Life Sciences experience is also a plus