For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a Professional Training Lead/Coordinator (Communication & Collaboration) 50-100%
• Type of placement: 8 months, external contract with possible long term extension
• Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
• Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
The project introduces new 1SharePoint application (based on SharePoint 2016) and replaces the existing touchpoint and DIA SharePoint solutions that are based on the old, SharePoint 2010 old technology. 1SharePoints is a component for the management of non-regulated documents. The training for this projects aims to support the global introduction of this new application to the organization.
Project is looking for a Training Lead/Coordinator with Professional Instructional Designer knowledge to support the Organizational Change Management (OCM) deployment tasks. These are focused around End User Training, Process Walk-Through, End User Readiness Assessment and End User Access Verification.
The contractor will report to the SharePoint 2016 Project Manager and will support OCM Stream Lead in managing the activities related to organizing and scheduling of each activity, tracking execution progress, collecting feedback as well as liaising with the vendor.
We expect that the Training Lead/Coordinator is:
- • Extremely well organized and structured, in order to handle big quantity of information
- • Open minded, willing to learn, cooperative working style, needs to be able to communicate appropriately with different levels
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensures the training strategy is executed as defined by the IT Learning Solution Team
- Execute and coordinate all training development activities
- Manages time and budget during training development
- Ensures communication between all parties during training development (PM, OCM, BA and Vendor)
- Works together with BA and vendors to coordinates training material review cycles
- Ensures quality of training material including adhering to technical compatibility requirements
- Designs and develops training deliverables as defined in the training concept
- Review all training materials and manages versioning (updates to the content)
- Ensures quality of training material
- Ensures appropriate end-user feedback forms are implemented in training deliverables (if needed )
- Escalate issues to OCM Lead or Project Manager as appropriate
- Prepare and present bi-weekly training report to Project Manager/OCM Team as needed
- Start date: 01.11.2017
- Latest start date: 20.11.2017
- End date: 30.06.2018
- Extension: Possible, but not approved yet.
- Work location: Kaiseraugst,
- Workload: 50% - 100% (up to the candidate, can be discussed in the interviews)
- Remote/Home Office: Possible up to 10%, prior approval needed.
- Travelling: Not required.
- Department: Shared Platform & Apps (FIRP)
- Additional information: A team of 4 BA team members, Product Owner, Solution Owner, most interaction with the OCM Lead, Project Manager and vendors.
- 5 to 7 years of expertise in instructional design (writing / editing skills)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken, very important for the training communications)
- +1 year of experience in project management in context of trainings (previous experience managing major training development initiatives)
- +5 years of experience in excellent writing, editing (photo, video) skills (e.g. former experience as technical writer)
- Good knowledge of working with SharePoint 2016
- Any former experience (within the IT department preferred)
- English native speaker (if possible)