For our Swiss customer located in Kaiseraugst we are currently looking for (m/f) a Senior Project Coordinator - ERP/Procurement
• Type of placement: 1 year, external contract with possible long term extension
• Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
• Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
In the Procurement Projects Portfolio we have many projects in progress, as we work to implement wide process and systems. We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator, with ideally exposure to the Procurement space, to join our team to support our Project Managers day to day.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Day to day support includes, but is not limited to, tracking and updating project plans, coordinating work packages, leading/supporting team meetings, updating project status reports and budgets/reports.
The Coordinator will support all the projects in the portfolio, this is why we need a Senior.
- Start date: 04.12.2017
- Latest start date: 08.01.2018
- End date: 21.12.2018
- Extension: An extension would be possible, but needs to be approved.
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: At the beginning not preferred, later possible (1 day per week).
- Travelling: Not required.
- Department: FISE (Shared Platform & Applications)
- Interviews would take place on 13.11.2017. Face-to-face would be preferred if the candidates are local. If not, video conference possible, too (WebEx or Hangouts).
- 7+ years of Project Coordination experience (experience in following areas: ERP, SAP MM/SRM, Procurement)
- Experience in full lifecycle implementations, related knowledge of project management methodology (must be seen in the last projects)
- Strong communication and planning skills (strong customer face experience, must be seen in the last projects)
- Experience leading and influencing (as the coordinator will have to support project portfolio)
- Analytical and process thinking
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication and planning skills
- Ability to understand and explain complex information clearly
- Experience working in global/virtual teams
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of the end to end Procurement process
- SAP FI