Hours per day:
Hours per week:
For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a Quality Manager, Teamleader QA
• Type of placement: 6 months, external contract with possible long term extension
• Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Manage QA/QC transfers and launches projects
- Reporting line to the QA/QC Head Quality Business planning, Launches and Transfers
- Steering of assigned projects regarding time, resources, quality and costs.
- Accurate and timely reporting and communication of status and relevant KPIs to site management
- Ensure alignment of the different QA/QC projects with the site Strategy and input into Site Master Plan.
- Manage from QA/QC perspective Drug Product related launches and transfers activities in collaboration with QA compliance Qualification & Validation, QA compliance Quality System, QA Operation, QC and QA for QC (matrix leadership).
- Ensures that the quality of the documentation is adequately completed for all New Product Introductions, Launch and Transfer.
- Participate to the project teams and liaise efficiently within the site and outside.
- Define and monitor projects key milestones and timing
- Assure that all activities are performed according to current processes and standards (GMP, HSE, Regulatory)
- Proactively provide information on current Regulatory and Quality Standards, expectations and requirements as applicable for each of the projects.
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in the pharma industry including QA and or Production experience.
- Good understanding of validation, process validation and product launches related processes.
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)