For our Swiss customer located in Kaiseraugst we are currently looking for (m/f) a Senior Database Manager (Infrastructure)
• Type of placement: 9 months, external contract with possible long term extension
• Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
• Salary: level 2-3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
We are looking for a Senior Database Manager (Infrastructure) / Project Manager starting asap. S/he will replace the current person since he will leave the team. This person will be able to do the handover until December this year.
The aim of the project is to support Basel site technical team with IT solutions for building projects, especially in the area of BIM (= Building Information Modelling). Our customer is and has built a lot of new buildings which create a lot of documents and documentation during the construction phase. Later on, a lot of documentation is needed for the service of the building (e.g. wiring, piping, etc.). With BIM, our customer would like to create a cloud based model where all these information and documentation are stored at one place.
In addition to dedicated project tasks the candidate should be willing to support and deputy the technical expert of the Basel site IT team.
- Start date: 01.12.2017
- Latest start date: as soon as possible
- End date: 31.08.2018
- Extension: Would be possible, but not approved yet.
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: not possible
- Travelling: not required
- Department: FGLA (Group Functions Informatics, Application & Data Services)
- German and English both are mandatory (written and verbal)
- +7 years of experience in project management in the infrastructure area (ideally experience as project lead)
- +7 years of experience in Microsoft Windows server and SQL/Oracle (must be visible in the projects)
- Experience in cloud and remote technology is a must (must be visible in the projects)
- Solid Informatics background (strong technical know-how)
- Team player with excellent communication and documentation skills
- Customer facing experience in the last projects
- Ability to analyze and assess business needs
- Ability to create IT concepts and support using and implementing IT solution architecture principles
- Ability to challenge requirements, identifying standard vs. custom solutions
- The role requires hands-on and coordinator lead in a matrix organization
- Ability to define short, clear instructions for non-IT individuals
- Ability to drive outcome
- Experience in IT related to building engineering / facility / infrastructure projects is a plus
- Linux, Apache, Jboss, and Oracle knowledge is an advantage