For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a Professional SAP P2P Business Solution Analyst (ERP)
- Type of placement: 9 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Procure to Pay (P2P) Business Solution Analyst will partner with our business process manager community to understand cross-divisional business processes, contribute to projects and maintenance activities of the KPI P2P analyses and process mining dashboards implemented.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Elicits, analyzes user requirements related to analytical business processes within enterprise and document effective business requirements.
- Produce accurate functional and design specifications with the sufficient level of detail that allows the traceability with test cases and test instructions. Analyzes and documents the end-to-end data selection and transformations defined to deliver the P2P KPIs analyses.
- Ensures system and business requirements are met by elaborating test scripts for end-to-end data validation.
- Leads analyses and process improvements to enhance business performance.
- Acts as a subject matter expert and supports train-the-trainer for the usage of the KPIs and process explorer in Celonis and other learning activities with the business and IT.
- Proactively identify, evaluate, and communicate ideas for process improvements and training needs both for applications usage by customers as well as for internal processes and skills enhancement.
- Provide content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams and collaborate with other IT teams to implement solutions that optimize operational performance of system.
- Drive coordination of activities for small-to-medium changes in area of responsibility; provide 2nd/3rd level support and involved in projects.
The ideal candidate has experience working in a multi-cultural, global work team, and supporting Regional end-user communities. For this position, the ideal candidate brings the following qualifications:
- +5 years of experience as BA of SAP procure-to-pay (“P2P”), Purchasing, Payables, Cash Management, General Ledger.
- Experience as a consultant, functional expert, or similar role highly desirable.
- Experience conducting large-scale requirements and design sessions with business process owners.
- Demonstrated experience making deep and critical analysis support decisions.
- Skilled in problem/incident management, experience working in ITIL and Project Management environments , SLAs – Service Level Agreements and full lifecycle system support
- Help drive process improvement initiatives to optimize user experience and business understanding of solution.
- Must be a self-starter, results-oriented and have a track record of timely, high-quality deliverables and ability to work with remote and virtual teams.
- IT experience in large complex organization, development and configuration of business applications in international environment.
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills; strong presentation and negotiation/conflict resolution skills.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, PL/SQL, ARIBA, SAP SRM and process mining (Celonis) is a plus.
- Technical understanding of data modelling, data warehouse and reporting tools is an advantage.