Hours per day:
Hours per week:
For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a Scientist
- Type of placement: 6 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
Day to day activity
Expert review of clinical study data for cardiovascular diseases.
- Perform ongoing review of clinical data using patient profiles and data listings;
- perform data reconciliation;
- generate and close data queries in OC-RDC system (e-CRF).
- Onboarding will be performed by the trial team and will cover mainly training on protocol.
- Candidate should have minimum 2 years long CSE experience and good knowledge of data clinical review and cleaning processes and systems (JReview, OC-RDC) proficient in Excel to perform clinical data review.
- Minimum 2 years’ CSE in large pharma international development clinical trial experience
- Advanced (masters) degree in life sciences/healthcare (or clinically relevant degree)/- PharmD or PhD are preferable
- No former data manager or data analyst from research lab
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Previous experience with OC-RDC and JReview clinical data review is a must.
- Availability to work 4-5 days a week from February (March 2018) until approx. Oct-2018