For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) an Architect - Solutions - Level III
- Type of placement: 3 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Galileo program in NBS IT is seeking for an IT Solution Architect for acting in the role of a Configuration Manager for the new ServiceNow Configuration Management Database (CMDB). The role will be accountable for further establishing the Configuration Management Plan defining the data structure for the new CMDB. The role will interface widely across stakeholders of the CMDB to gather and process requirements.
Envisaged assignment period is from 1-Mar-2018 (at the very latest) until 30-Jun-2018 on 100% base.
- Accountable for defining and delivery a Configuration Management Plan (CMP) to support the further setup of the new ServiceNow CMDB. Configuration Management Plan to record:
o Configuration Item Classes to be managed in the CMP
o Associated CI Class Attributes
o Control status of CI Class status
- Accountable for regular reporting of CMP status as required.
- Responsible for managing requirements for CMDB as per the Asset & Configuration Management process – logging requirements, status of processes, coordination of changes.
- As required during the initial phase of operation manually create foundational CI components in the CMDB.
- MS in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow platform (especially ServiceNow CMDB)
- At least 5+ years’ experience in IT Service Management
- Good awareness of the role of the Configuration Management Database in support of ITSM processes e.g. Incident and Event Management.
- Experience with MS Office Tools, MS SharePoint and MS Project.
- Team work in a challenging IT environment.
- Ability to work in an International as well as multicultural environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility and experience in prioritizing tasks.
- Ability to deal with variable workload.
- Demonstrable leadership skills within a global matrix organization.
- Strong outcome-driven mindset.
- Excellent communication and change management skills.
- ITIL certification is beneficial