For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a Senior Project Manager for local Basel Logistics solution based on SAP module
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Basel Site Logistics is responsible for non-commercial goods handling for inbound, outbound, customs clearance, warehousing and campus distribution. Due to the site transformation and end of lifecycle of their current IT applications, an assessment has been done for the future need. The decision has been taken to harmonize the landscape and implement an SAP solution with the modules Extended Warehousing, Transportation Management and Yard Management. The project “Logistics Application Landscape (LAL)” will start in April 2018 will last for about 2 years.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Part of the Project Core Team and responsible for the Technical Stream
- Responsible for the work packages, timelines and deliveries of the technical stream
- Coordination of IT resources
- Start date: 02.04.2018
- Latest start date: 09.04.2018
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved. / An extension is currently not planned.
- Work location: 60-80% in Basel and 20-40% Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Possible, but needs to be approved (max. 1 day per week).
- Travelling: Up to 15% possible. In some phases of the project, some traveling might be required to Poland.
- Department: FPEB (Pharma IT, Application & Data Services)
- Minimum of 8 year of experience as Project Management with leading roles
- Experience with implementation of SAP systems in supply chain or logistics
- Experience with system integration
- CSV background and experience in working with IT Quality
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (both required)
- Experience with working with nearshore partners
- PMI or other PM certification
- Strong leadership skills, proven track record of decision taking and escalation handling, assertive personality
- Good team player
- Knowledge of Project management Methodology PMM
- CSV knowledge