For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a Junior Systems Analyst (Scientific & Manufacturing)
- Type of placement: 9 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 1, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
We are developing and operating global IT solutions which support business processes for pharmaceutical manufacturing. This position is related specifically to our Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solution.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide application management and support, to ensure operational stability and effectiveness of the MES instances of our internal customers
- Support our IT solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools as well as problem solving skills – including troubleshooting
- Incident management: accept, process, resolve issues in our Track and Trace applications
- Monitor system performance using defined standards and resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
- Manage change requests to improve efficiency, functionality and reliability
- Support and follow-up within a global team to ensure software and configuration deliveries in time and in scope
- Start date: 02.04.2018
- Latest start date: 02.04.2018 (begin of April highly preferred)
- End date: 31.12.2018
- Extension: An extension might be possible, but would need to be approved.
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Remote will not be an option for this position.
- Travelling: Not required.
- Department: FPPM (Pharma IT / MES & Serialization)
- At least two years of experience with Manufacturing IT systems, preferably in MES
- Understanding of business processes in the Manufacturing area (ideally also work experience)
- Basic knowledge of at least one programming language and/or SQL (troubleshooting and basic debugging)
- Having sense of urgency
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Nice to Haves:
- PMX and / or PharmaSuite experience
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, within a regulated environment (CSV)
- Experience with IT infrastructure in the MES area
- Experience with connected systems like ERP and Automation