For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a Professional Engineer (Infrastructure)
- Type of placement: 8 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
For the Manufacturing IT Team we are looking for a Professional Engineer to support us onsite in Basel.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure that operational work, project related activities and on-call services are performed according to defined KPIs.
- Provide infrastructure and application management. Support and ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several Applications and Infrastructure platform
- Contribute to the core business and informatics processes and solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools, as well as problem solving skills, to support these processes and solutions
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
- Maintain and develop process and technical knowledge
- Start date: 23.04.2018
- Latest start date: 30.04.2018
- End date: 31.12.2018
- Extension: An extension is planned but not approved yet.
- Work location: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Not possible.
- Travelling: Not required.
- Department: FPPM – Pharma Informatics, Manufacturing IT
- 5 to 7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as in a regulated environment with Computer System (laboratory or manufacturing experience as 2nd level support)
- Experience with business processes in the manufacturing or laboratory environment
- Validation experience with working in a project environment and in Informatics Service Support and Service Delivery
- Previous experience in system installation and maintenance of operating systems, hardware and peripheral devices e.g. bar code scanner, printer etc.
- Technical experience in manufacturing and laboratory systems (very important)
- Strong technical skills in different operating systems and platforms
- Experience in Network Infrastructure
- Tools: Windows 2003/2008/2012; VMware; Citrix; Windows 7; Windows 10
- CSV experience (ideally 2-3 years of experience)
- Service oriented attitude, being able to communicate with our customers, also in emergency situations
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in German and English (German is a must have, therefore CVs in German are accepted)
- High social skills, team player
- ITIL certification and GxP certification