For our Swiss customer located in Kaiseraugst we are currently looking for (m/f) a Student Support / Student Worker (Communication & Collaboration) - Up to 50%.
• Type of placement: 4 months, external contract with possible long term extension
• Company: major Pharma company in Kaiseraugst
• Salary: level 1 , please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
We are seeking for a student worker supporting IT Security, Quality, Processes and Risk department in the global ‘Information Risk Assessment and Mitigation (iRAAM)’ project concerning all Roche IT divisional and local departments.
What is in for you? Students can get great insights into IT Quality and Security Governance area.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Transfer data from the legacy system to the new portal
- Transform data as necessary
- Contact people internally in case of clarification needed
- Answer questions related to the transition efforts to stakeholders and internal customers
- Start date: 14.05.2018
- Latest start date: 28.05.2018
- Duration: ca. 3 months from starting date
- Extension: Not planned yet.
- Work location: Kaiseraugst or Basel (both possible)
- Workload: Up to 50%
- Max. hourly rate is 40.00 CHF
- Remote/Home Office: Possible, can be discussed in the interviews.
- Department: FGQE (Group Functions, IT Security & Privacy Governance)
- Bachelor student already advanced in his studies
- Diligent and correct working style
- Proactively, independently and reliably completing tasks assigned
- Ability to report issues and status of his work proactively
- Fluent English
- Affinity to IT topics, having worked within an IT quality, security or management department before
- Having worked beforehand in a SME or global enterprise company is an asset
- Having experience with Google Office Suite (gSheet, gDoc, etc) and Microsoft Excel is an asset