For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a Manager - Service / Operations Manager - Level III
- Type of placement: 6 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Galileo program in NBS IT is seeking for a ServiceNow Simulation & HyperCare Manager for planning, co-ordination and execution of informal (GxP) Test & Acceptance phases for the advancing ServiceNow implementation. The role will then transition to perform as a HyperCare Manager to establish and manage the HyperCare function once the Wave 1 go-live has been realised.
The simulation test management role will be accountable for coordinating the end to end informal testing for Simulation 4 (the final round prior to go-live) in close collaboration with the project management team. Further focus accountabilities imply delivery and execution of testing plans with viable specifications, processing of test results, training to the project team regarding the testing approach and coordination of a large global team executing the testing activities, ensuring a solid structure is in place.
The role will then transition to the become the HyperCare lead as detailed above.
Envisaged assignment period is from 18-June-2018 until 31-Dec-2018 on 100% base.
- Develop and approve the Simulation & HyperCare approach in close collaboration with project management.
- Lead the delivery as well as execution of test plans, test specifications and the processing of test results on time and to required quality levels.
- Produce periodic testing reports to highlight risks, key decisions & progress. Work with Project management to assist with tracking & escalation of issues. Monitor and drive issue resolution and escalate out of line situations.
- Develop the HyperCare strategy, establish the HyperCare Command Centre, core management tools and take effective ownership for daily operation (HyperCare meetings, action follow up, tracking, escalation, reporting to shown success & risk factors)
- Enable decision making and direction setting.
- Lead the delivery effort and account for milestone targets according to the project plan.
- Take ownership & responsibility for planning, co-ordination and execution of Test & Acceptance phases throughout the project.
- Collaborate with functional and deployment teams on the testing approach and deliver appropriate training/workshops to the project team. Ensure testing concepts are aligned, integrated and uniform. Retain focus to achieve the deployment schedule.
- Report on the status of deliverables and progress against plan.
- Commit to and embody company beliefs and values of the company.
- Experience of establishing a HyperCare Command Centre & strategy for a global organisation
- Experience of IT testing approaches and concepts for ServiceNow or similar architectural platforms.
- Good knowledge of ServiceNow platform and its capabilities.
- At least 2+ years’ experience in IT Service Management as an IT Testing Manager or HyperCare Manager.
- Successful project cycle(s) in delivering and executing the above.
- Experience of taking ownership with minimal management support.
- Educated to a minimum of higher national diploma level.
Personal Skills Required
- Strong stakeholder/customer focus and service attitude.
- Strong outcome-driven mindset.
- High personal motivation and energy.
- Strong personal organizational skills
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Empathy to understand issues from stakeholder viewpoint and deployment teams, and to respond appropriately.
- Composure and the ability to remain calm and dispassionate.
- Ability to initiate action – seize opportunities to put ideas into action either personally or through engaging a team or the organization as a whole.
- Judgement and Sensitivity.
- Team work and team motivation in a challenging IT environment.
- High affinity to work in an international as well as multicultural environment.
- High flexibility and experience in prioritizing tasks.
- Ability to deal with variable workload.