For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a SAP Technical Expert (Testing Support / Documentation)
- Type of placement: 5 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2 , please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
This project is part of the Future ERP Program and aims at developing IT capabilities in the area of ALM (application life cycle management) to manage the life cycle of future ERP following best practices in this area. The project scope includes the installation and set-up SAP Solution Manager 7.2 as the ALM tool for S/4 HANA in a standard configuration.
We are looking for a Technical Expert with SAP knowledge and experience in project work in a validated environment. S/he has responsibility for creation and execution of test cases under guidance from solution architects.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Create test cases for processes and transactions in SAP Solution Manager, which are configured by the project team or where a custom development is required to fulfill specific requirements.
- Participate in test execution.
- Present results.
- Support documentation efforts in all areas of the project as needed.
- Start date: 06.08.2018
- Latest start date: 13.08.2018
- End date: 31.12.2018
- Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved.
- Work load: 100%
- Work location: KAU (256, 254) and Basel locations (tbd)
- Remote: Possible 1 day per week.
- Travel: Travelling worldwide may be required (10 to 15%).
- Department: FIXC (ERP Program)
- +7 years of experience in the relevant area, similar projects are highly desired
- S/he is able to write formal documents and follow-up through the approval process.
- S/he Understands project urgencies, can deliver expected results and keep committed timelines.
- S/he is a quick learner (e.g. new SAP application), self-motivated, ready to put in additional efforts to excel expectations.
- Analytical skills, methodically and structured working approach.
- Good team player and communicator.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Proactively looking for what might be needed instead of waiting for detailed instructions.
Nice to Haves:
- +++ Former pharma experience (ideally in ALM, SAP, Solution Manager)
- +++ Experience in multi-site deployment project
- + German, French