For our Swiss customer located in Kaiseraugust are currently looking for (m/f) an Senior Program Manager (ERP)
- Type of placement: X months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level3 - please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
We are searching for a very Senior Program Manager that is experienced with our customers PMM to operate a PMO to structure a significant organizational change program. The content of this specific Program is confidential. Further details about the program will be shared with potential candidates at a later stage as it is a quite sensitive subject and currently strictly confidential matter.
- Remote: To be decided after initial onboarding period (to be defined).
- Travel: Travelling to Europe, US (approx. 25%)
- Department: Diagnostics IT, Solution Maintenance and Support
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Work alongside the customer´s internal manager to create and manage a significant change program containing multiple complex work streams. Create operational project plans, manage status updates, risks and ensure compliance with the customer´s Project Management Methodology (PMM) and all audit requirements.
In a program there is a need to identify and manage cross-project dependencies and often the project management office (PMO) may not have sufficient insight of the risk, issues, requirements, design or solution to be able to usefully manage these. The program manager may be well placed to provide this insight by actively seeking out such information from the project managers although in large and/or complex projects, a specific role may be required. However, this insight arises, the program manager needs this in order to be comfortable that the overall program goals are achievable. Prioritizing coordinating and managing ICT projects/ICT programs (a number of related projects with the same or similar objectives) taking into account the corporate strategy. Ensuring human resources in the area of ICT project management.
- 8+ years of experience in the relevant area (focus of roles as Program Manager)
- Experience is mandatory, including our customer´s PMM
- Expert-level knowledge of our customer´s Project methodologies, technologies, languages, standards and processes
- Proven track record of managing complex global organizational change programs
- Experience with oversighting of the purpose and status of the projects in a program
- Using this oversight to support project-level activity to ensure the program goals are met by providing a decision-making capacity that cannot be achieved at project level or by providing the project manager with a program perspective when required
- Using this oversight as a sounding board for ideas and approaches to solving project issues that have program impacts
- Excellent understanding of complex landscapes and relationships (business, systems, policies)
- Excellent ability to communicate to others
- Capability to think strategically
- Fluent English speaking
- ++German (written and spoken)
Please note that our customer is looking for a very senior person with Program Management experience. The person should have experience with managing global OC programs (organizational change programs).