For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a Project Manager
- Type of placement: 6 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2-3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Purpose of the role
CMO & PL on-boarding for SPT (Serialization Product Tracking)
- Manage all activities to achieve on time compliance with EU directive w/o supply disruption.
- Ensure Novartis technical standards for Packaging and IT are followed
- Provide directions and maintain control of progress, quality and budget to achieve on time compliance
(quickly explained: The person here has to provide guidance to Contract Packaging Organizations and Novartis External Supply Organization (ESO) and has to ensure continous communication to all partners involved. Collarboration between Contract Packaging Organizations, Novartis ESO and Novartis MS&T (Manufacturing Science & Technology) to move projects ahead.)
- Track and facilitate progress of installations at CMOs to comply with defined SPT/TEP regulation as per process outlined in “SOP-7035736”.
- Packaging lines at the CMOs in scope are technical ready on time
- CMO is onboarded on the existing data exchange platform and process is qualified following agreed qualification rules
- Interact and engage with stakeholders in ESO and at CMOs
- Ensure technical standards for both (IT and Packaging) are adhered to and further developed
- Manage and represent the global project from start-up to completion.
- Accomplish project tasks on time to ensure readiness on time without any sales disruption
- Manage quality, timeliness and cost of the project deliverables.
- Maintain control over the project’s status and budget.
- Report project status and issues where help is needed to the Global Project Manager
- Compliance to the IGM, GPE and ICE methodology and GxP where applicable.
- 5-8 years of senior experience in Packaging and/or Automation of engineering projects
- Preferably min. 5 years of exposure to business area (Manufacturing / Automation).
- Ideally technical University degree (BSc/MSc) in Mechanical Engineering, Plant Engineering, Automation or similar
- Extensive knowledge and ability to drive and develop technical standards
- Has broad understanding of industry (packaging / product security).
- Superior customer relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills
- Fluent in English.