For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: FIS Quantum Expert (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-4056 Basel
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 12 months +
- pay rate (by client): 79,36 – 89,28 CHF gross/hr
Tasks & Responsibilities
Client replaced its legacy Treasury management system (TMS) with a suite of FIS systems including Quantum, TRAX, IntelliMatch and eBAM.
As part of further enhancements and analysis of operational issues we’re looking for an experienced Quantum functional / technical expert.
Purpose of the role is to conceptualize IT solution design and coordinate its implementation, testing, training and deployment in order to enable innovation and automation of end-to-end Treasury processes and customer experience.
- FIS Quantum functional configuration and development
- In- and outbound integration within FIS suite and with third party systems
- Experience with financial especially Treasury business processes
- Solid knowledge in integration with SAP accounting and in-house bank / payment factory
- Reporting solutions with Treasury Management systems
- Proven expertise in business analysis and system design
- Knowledge of IT architecture and technology standards
- 7+ years of design, configuration and support of core Treasury processes within FIS Quantum; creation of reports within Quantum Analytics / Crystal
- Participation in large scale Quantum implementation and upgrade projects
- Strong trouble shooting capabilities
- Project documentation and testing
- Solid educational background, bachelor or master degree in computer science or related discipline preferred
- English business fluent (mandatory)
Nice to Haves
- Experience in additional FIS applications
- SAP FI/CO and TCM knowledge
- SWIFT skills
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.