For our customer located in Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Apollo Software Developer (m/f/x)
The perfect candidate:
The perfect candidate brings several years of experience in C# development and understands how this applies to an instrument software product in the medical device industry. It is beneficial to have experience with Angular frontend as well. Besides technical skills, the candidate is familiar with working in an agile team, highly self-organized, and motivated to be part of the development of next-generation PCR instruments.
• Start date: ASAP
• latest Start Date: 01.06.2023
• End date: 12 months
• Extension: possible
• Workplace: Rotkreuz
• Workload: 100%
• Remote/Home Office: Home Office possible 1-2 a week, aligned in the team
• Travel: no
• Team: 9 people
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Produce software based on software requirements, the project’s software architecture, and other project guidelines such as unit and subsystem specifications that document their implementation and software development best practices (clean code).
- Contribute to all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Provide work status and issue notifications within the software development team and if required to software project management.
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against the unit and/or subsystem specifications.
- Review and analyze your source code with your peers.
- Review on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability, and performance to enhance it.
- Min. Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or similar
- Min. 3+ years of experience in C# and .NET 6.0 or newer, at least two of which after 2020
- Min. 2+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands-on experience, preferably in the medical device sector
- Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks
- Fluent programming skills in object-oriented languages
- Experience with working in agile teams (e.g. Scrum or SAFe)
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development best practices (e.g. SOLID, design patterns, pair programming, refactoring, continuous integration…)
- Fluent in English necessary (spoken and written), German highly desirable (min. B2 Level)
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress, proactive and self driven personality
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within and outside the team.
- Takes responsibility for quality and project delivery targets.
Nice to Haves
- Experience working in highly regulated environments (IEC 62304, FDA)
- An active participant in software communities
- Experienced in working / development within a Linux environment.
- Experience on working with Angular
- Experience on working with software that is used to control physical devices.
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.