For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Associate Director RWE & Innovative Evidence (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-Basel (St.Johann)
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 01.06.2023 – 31.12.2023
- pay rate (/1,34): 77 – 95 Chf/h
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop and drive overarching innovative integrated evidence strategies, in col-laboration with internal partners, to ensure that the value of our medicines is fully supported by evidence.
- Act as a thought-leader and internal change agent on matters pertaining to the overall creation and implementation of Innovative Medicines (IM) portfolio RWE / Integrated Evidence strategies and tactics.
- Ask the right scientific questions, understand the evidence needs to optimize approval, access and clinical adoption of our medicines, and idea and make recommendations on fit-for-purpose data and integrated evidence solutions.
- Deliver high quality, rigorous, and fit-for-purpose evidence solutions according to priorities and opportunities to impact patients and society.
- Closely collaborate with internal and external partners ensuring scientific rigor in evidence strategy, study design and analyses.
- Lead or contribute significantly to cross-functional, enterprise-wide and external evidence initiatives as well as to new and innovative data and analytic platforms, methodological approaches and technologies, which enable broader and more effective use of integrated evidence to reimagine medicine.
- Work closely with key countries to develop timely, meaningful and robust evi-dence to support product value demonstration aligned with local needs (patient access, reimbursement, medical education, and patient advocacy).
- Define and deliver on goals and objectives, identify opportunities, gaps and pri-orities, and contribute to best practice standards
- 3+ years industry and/or relevant experience acquired at biopharmaceutical companies, academia, healthcare provider / Payer / HTA, or relevant consultancy companies
- Strong understanding and experience of RWD/RWE and/or related disciplines to generate scientifically rigorous and impactful evidence, both from prospective and retrospective studies, including secondary data sources.
- Good understanding of drug development with proven ability to identify and deliver key evidence from retrospective and prospective studies to optimize regulatory approval, market access and clinical adoption.
- Cross-functional experience working with Clinical Development, Commercial, Market Access, HEOR, Medical, Safety, and Regulatory colleagues.
- Track record of leading and executing research projects using RWD from claims, electronic health records, registries, biobanks, or digital applications, including publications.
- Ability to develop and successfully implement new strategies and ideas.
- Strong communication skills. Proven ability to translate and effectively communicate complex technical concepts, and innovative evidence solutions to diverse audiences
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.