For our customer located in Basel Kaiseraugst (CH) we are currently looking for a: Basecamp 2.0 Trainer (Training creation & execution (m/f/d)
Drug Substance Manufacturing
Drug Substance Manufacturing (PTM) is responsible for managing our end-to-end drug substance production and supply, from the raw materials to the medicine delivered to patients. PTM consists of manufacturing sites in North America, Europe and Asia. We have an opportunity for a Training Specialist on a PTM IT project called Basecamp 2.0.
The Basecamp 2.0 Project
The aim of the project is to manage the manufacturing process specification over the lifecycle of the product across the network for Drug Substance. Basecamp 2.0 is an Enterprise Recipe Management system that will specify processes including:
Manufacturing steps and activities, Parameters and their targets, including Process Validation and license limits, and Materials, their usage and production of intermediates.
The Project Team
The individual will join a project team of both business and IT professionals with 15 people in the core group and 40+ employees as an extended team working across several Sites.
- Start date: 14/06/2021
- Latest start date: 01/07/2021
- End date: 31/06/2022
- Extension: possible, prior approval needed
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Remote: possible, prior approval needed
- Travel: no
- Team: 40
- Department: EUR – IPPS (FPFNC)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Creation of training material for Business Process and Enterprise Recipe Management application for super users and end users (instructor led / train the trainer + self-paced training videos)
- Please note: applicant is expected to acquire enough application knowledge to be able to write the trainings scripts themselves
- Gathering of training requirements from various stakeholders (workers’ council, company training policies etc.) and creation of training adhering to those
- Administration around training (scheduling training slots, submitting training videos to training platforms etc.)
- Holding trainings in English and German
- User Management (Manages user access and permissions for four non-controlled and one controlled (productive) system instances based on their training fulfillment)
- At least 3 years of experience working in an IT Application Development environment (must be able to understand (as example) Release notes of an Update of the application and must be able to translate this in a User Manual for End users)
- Proven experience in the creation of training material for IT applications both for instructor-led as well as self-study video trainings (including relevant tools for video editing (we use Camtasia) etc.)
- Experience in working with training departments, workers’ councils etc. for adhering to company guidelines
- Experience in CSV and GxP compliant environment
- Excellent presentation skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working in a global, virtual team in a complex matrix organization / Cultural awareness
- Fluent in English and German
- Ability to condense a huge amount of information in short, concise and visually well supported training videos
- Strong organizational skills and structured mindset
Nice to Haves
- Previous client experience with Training Departments / Training Set Up would be a very big plus
- Understanding of business processes in the manufacturing environment / Experience with global / multi-site manufacturing projects
- ISA S88 / S95 knowledge
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates