For our customer located in Basel (CH) we are currently looking for a: Digital Recruitment Strategist (m/f/x)
- Location: Basel
- Remote: possible
- Duration: 1 year
- Gross Rate: range (given by client): 85- 102 chf/h gross.
The Digital Patient Recruitment Strategist is an Enterprise leader, who is accountable for setting up and delivering upon a best-in-class digital recruitment strategy for key clinical trials. These recruitment strategies will include digital media, advocacy group presence and partnerships, inventive/unique approaches, and social media – both established (facebook) and emerging (snapchat, wechat, future undefined).At the same time, this person will be helping to evolve a ‘first in class’ model that does not exist in the industry today, in collaboration with the NDR Capability Center (CC) Head. The digital strategist will be responsible for working with many partners across the company to coordinate approaches and bring break-through results for the compnay’s assets during the drug development process.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Accountable for setting and delivering on a best-in-class digital patient recruiting strategy
- Partner with program/trial teams to develop overarching strategy for digital recruitment, including communications approach, channel strategy, budget
- Guide study teams and stakeholders through internal process approvals and planning steps to setup digital recruitment, and ensure compliance to process and regulations
- Oversee development and implementation of the Digital Recruitment Plan (DRP) for assigned projects and studies; maintain oversight post-implementation to troubleshoot issues and adapt ongoing strategy based on performance feedback
- Project-level liaison with suppliers to implement digital recruiting plans; troubleshoot challenges and adapt as needed.
- Ambassador to internal Phase 1 through 4 development units to craft therapeutic area approaches and over-arching recruitment strategy by indication and key target patient indications
- Responsible for therapy-area and patient level insights generation, via work with internal groups and external agencies/patient groups as appropriate
- With the support of the NDR Media Manager, design, monitor, and interpret KPIs, budget spend and ROI to ensure DRP relevance and appropriate controls are in place. As needed, adapt strategies and DRP in line with live results to ensure most effective digital recruitment campaign
- Bachelors or equivalent 4-year university degree required in related area (i.e., digital, marketing, science, clinical,); Masters or higher preferred
- Substantial (5+ years) experience in one of the following (preferably multiple) with strong preference for digital and marketing experience
- Digital media creative and execution (e.g., agency)
- Management of external partners who deliver digital recruitment strategies
- Clinical trial recruitment in Development operations
- Awareness and understanding of rules and regulations that govern Clinical Trial execution, globally
- Fluent oral and written English, preferably also French, German or Spanish
- Experience in digital patient recruitment for clinical trials
- Pharma Industry Experience is big plus.
- Also US Campaign Experience.
- CVs should show clear KPI’s by eg. mentioning the budget, the size of the campaign they managed.
Specific Professional Competencies:
- Demonstrated experience in digital recruitment methods
- Successful and demonstrated experience in complex project management including budget
- Demonstrated experience leading or managing within a cross-functional team, in a matrixed environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills – Ability to adapt style to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Capable of and experience in quickly gathering high-level understanding of complex technical, medical and scientific issues
- Demonstrate a global mindset and cultural awareness
- Knowledge of PR industry and competitive environment
- Ability to manage stakeholders and influence across across-functional matrix organization
- Ability and experience in communicating complex concepts to a lay audience
- Able to work in a fast-paced media environment
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.