For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Functional Stream Lead Logistics (m/f/d)
- Location: Kaiseraugst
- Branch: Pharma
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Team management in terms of defining, planning and tracking of activities, work packages and deliverables, progress, action item management etc.
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration between the Business and IT Experts to consult the Business on all process- and functional solution aspects, and support the modeling, documentation and review of business processes.
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration with the IT Supplier functional/solution resources on design definition and review, solution build, test, knowledge transfer/sharing.
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration with the IT Supplier functional/solution resources as well as other relevant experts to ensure that E2E and integration aspects and dependencies are considered in design and implementation topics, activities and deliverables.
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration with Partner Projects/Solutions to align on design, architectural and implementation standards, roadmaps and approaches.
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration with other project streams and experts incl. Testing, Master Data, Interfaces, Partner Teams/Services etc. on respective topics, activities, deliverables, resources, dependencies, risks & issues.
- Collaborate with the Test Lead on involvement, responsibilities and deliverables of the functional resources in preparation, support and execution of informal and formal testing.
- Ensure that the solution design and implementation considers solution and architecture standards, guidelines and best practices.
- Report on status of activities and deliverables, and escalate process and project risks and issues (RAID).
- 8y+ of experience in an (IT) project team/stream lead role, preferably in SAP areas like WM, eWM, MM and SD
- Proven experience in delivering GxP and CSV (validated) solutions, ideally in a pharmaceuticals / life sciences environment
- Hands-on experience with SAP ERP Logistic modules (e.g. but not limited to SD / MM / EWM) & SAP S/4 Hana
- Experience in consulting and collaborating with Business and IT colleagues and stakeholders on a wide range of functional solution aspects (e.g. business process/requirements and modelling, functional integration impact and aspects to other solution components, including interfaces)
- Experience in working according to a comprehensive project management methodology (e.g. PMBOK)
- Experience in working in a large multinational company,
- Experience in collaborating with an external IT SI, as well as with multiple IT- and Business stakeholder groups.
- Business fluency in English and German (Business speaks German).
- Has a strong desire and ability to lead, plan, coordinate, manage, facilitate and enable.
- Is a very clear communicator, open-minded and listens to input and feedback from others.
Nice to Haves
- Former Pharma experience
- Experienced with Agile Methodology
- Scrum Master
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates