For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: IT Product Manager (m/f/x)
Tasks & Responsibilities
For a vacant position in Basel Site Services IT, we are looking for an experienced IT Product Manager to support our local business transformation.
The perfect candidate:
We are looking for a candidate who has an IT background and experience in Product Management (Software or Systems). In addition, the perfect candidate is ITIL certified and fluent in German and English.
• Start date: 01.08.2022
• Latest Start Date: 01.09.2022
• End date: 31.12.2022
• Extension: yearly extensions planned
• Workplace: Kaiseraugst
• Workload: 100%
• Remote/Home Office: possible 1-2 Days/week max (no fully remote possible)
• Travel: No
• Department: Product & Services Management Chapter Section 1 (FPIHDB)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Co-create product vision and strategy with business partners (e.g. Business Process Owner/Manager, Product Owners) in collaboration with IT experts, external vendors.
• Take opportunities to create additional value and improve business processes and patient outcomes.
• Leads the formation of empowered squads orientated to deliver business value by continuously articulating the product vision and supporting squads in setting ambitious quarterly objectives based on business outcomes.
• Manage product lifecycle including release management.
• Determine business criticality and product quality and define, in collaboration with Service Manager, service levels, governance and operational support
• Support C-Pod in prioritization and strategic planning, and collaborate with IT Business Partners (ITBPs) to meet the needs of the business areas.
• In collaboration with ITBPs, monitor and improve customer and user experience.
• Advocates agile methods and behaviors, influencing how teams work and influencing stakeholders to deliver incremental value.
• Liaise between line of business and wide range of stakeholders; multiple external business partners, and diverse technology platform operations requiring a high level of competence and expertise in business and information technology
• Responsible for the delivery of the design, implementation, documentation and testing of the system interfaces to meet the business requirements.
• Responsible for the planning of the (functional) resources for the interfaces design & implementation, i.e. identifying and planning deliverables, staffing, work assignment, and dependencies
• Initiate and coordinate alignment and collaboration on project/system integration activities, deliverables, timelines, resources, risks, issues & dependencies with partner system SPOCs/teams.
• Responsible for the planning, tracking and management of system integration activities, deliverables, timelines, resources, risks, issues and dependencies with partner system SPOCs/teams.
• Team management responsible for planning, monitoring and tracking of activities and deliverables, progress, and status reporting
• Initiate and coordinate collaboration with the functional streams as well as with the cross functional integration streams internal and external to ensure E2E integration in accordance with our clients solution and architecture standards, guidelines and best practices.
• Co-coordinate the validation of Change Requests in order to analyze and assess impacts.
• Min. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related study (or equivalent project-related experience)
• Min 8+ years of experience in an IT environment (related to projects) with 5+ years of experience as Product Manager
• Min. 3 years+ experience in a global enterprise environment, matrix organization and project environment, preferred in the pharmaceutical industry
• Work experience in Agile Methodologies (e.g. Scrum or SAFe)
• Knowledge in ITSM processes
• German & English fluent (spoken and written)
• Team worker, good communication skills, flexibility and adaptability
Nice to Haves
• ITIL Certification is an advantage
• Service Now experience
• Certification as Scrum Master, Product Manager or Product Owner
• Experience in professional Software Development Projects
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- CW27 and CW28