For our customer located in Basel (CH) we are currently looking for a: Project Manager (Biologics Technical Development) (m/f/d)
- Location: Basel (CH) / Remote (min. 50% on site required; during ongoing pandemic 20% on site acceptable)
- Workload: 100 %
- Payrate: 41-46,50 chf/h gross for CH based candidates (given by client)
- Typical monthly salary e.g.: 160 h * 46,50 chf = 7.440 chf gross
Support BTD Technical Project Leader (TPL) in leading the technical (CMC) subteams for assigned projects and maintain cross-functional technical project plans & work packages in the Project Management system (Planview Horizon) for the Project Portfolio. Ensure operational excellence by proficient, accurate & harmonized project planning across BTD globally and warrant compliance of resource planning & tracking in line with the defined strategy/categorization. Provide downloads/reports of resources in respective IT-system and any other information to customers in BTD sub teams and line functions (BPAs).
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Organize meetings of the global technical subteam, facilitation of the agenda, follow-up of action items & providing minutes.
- Assistant to Technical Project Leader (TPL) in leading the technical subteams for assigned projects.
- Expert in the Project Management System Planview “Horizon” and other Portfolio Management relevant planning and tracking tools
- Maintain the cross-functional BTD Project Plans for the assigned Portfolio in Horizon, Project Management System based on input from the TPL and Sub Team,
- Liaise with Finance (BPA & Controller) for project cost tracking and phasing
- Liaise with other GDD line functions (GDD GPM & Clinical Planner) to ensure timely update of BTD relevant work packages (WP), particularly prior to tollgate and other decision points
- Generate regular Horizon & financial tool reports for portfolio & project reviews
- Support development of processes, governance and best practices for data entry and maintenance in Horizon & other planning tools together with other resource planners & BTD PM
- Ensures data entry & reporting are done in compliance to above defined processes and best practices together with other resource planners & BTD PMO
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Pharma or Life Science. Business Administration Degree is an asset
- Languages: Fluent English (oral and written). German desirable
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry in technical (CMC) development (potentially in other development functions, project management or finance as well), preferably with exposure to Biologics.
Very good understanding and background of development and technical operations environments. Finance expertise is an asset.
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel & Sharepoint. Experience in Planview Horizon is an asset.
- Adaptable and flexible. Must demonstrate ability and willingness to learn new systems and processes quickly and readily. Willing and able to work hands-on with complex IT system
- Great attention to accuracy and detail. Demonstrated technical and database skills
- Strong customer focus; experience in working in service functions or providing customer support
- Experience in working within a global team environment and be a supportive team player.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to meet timelines.
- Must be able to work independently, and handle new assignment with minimal supervision
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.