For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Project Manager ERP Processes Expert (Europe) (m/f/d)
- Europe, preference Italy, Turin, or Milan Region
- Ideally based close to Ivrea, otherwise remotely with flexibility to travel 30% to Ivrea
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 01.03.2024 – 31.12.2024 (project might be extended)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Coordinates ERP Functional Consultants, local-production-site operations teams and works cross-functionally with IT to onboard processes through systems enhancements and rollouts.
- Support key users with process design (incl. process mapping, SOPs, and WIPs drafting) for supply chain, manufacturing, procurement, product life-cycle management, and advance inventory warehouse management.
- Supports key users with standardization of systems documentation and adapting ERP training materials to site specificities.
- Coordinates business requirements gathering and major enhancements of the system with Global Processes Team, IT, and Manufacturing Site functions such as Supply Chain and Quality.
- Provides guidance to the super user community of practice and ensures capability and knowledge for key users within the site is sustainable, perennial, and recyclable.
- Improves the capabilities of site personnel on GxP systems documentation maintenance.
- Creates UAT Scenarios and scripts that are in line with the newly designed enhancements and processes to be onboarded into the system; and facilitates the execution of testing protocols with key users.
- Prevents regulatory gaps in terms of GxP system documentation (e.g., SOPs up to date).
- Supports business and IT during the hypercare-phase by clarifying systems’ change requests.
- Capitalize on process standardization opportunities across sites in the use of the ERP when possible.
- Anticipate systems’ dependencies and ensures data communication exchange across systems’ interfaces remains solid after enhancements.
- Coordinates cutover activities with key users and IT such as master data cleansing, master data updates, and data migration plans.
- Understand the types of data insights that can be extracted from the ERP that could improve decision making for Technical Operations (Supply Chain and Manufacturing).
- Provide a transversal vision of all the business projects and activities associated with D365 Implementation and keeps business PMO tools to monitor ERP implementation progress.
- Guarantee project success by establishing and maintaining effective communication channels for operative (with key users) and tactical work with Site Heads, IT and Business Project Managers.
- Strong Business ERP Processes Knowledge in Supply Chain (SAP or D365)
- At least one full ERP implementation
- Experience preferable in a life-sciences or FMGC company
- Leadership skills to manage a team and deliver cross-functional projects.
Nice to Haves
- knowledge or exposure to GxP (GmP) processes
- ICEBOX or Waterfall approach to deliver Business & IT projects.
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.