For our customer located in Schwerzenbach/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: SAP Solution Consultant: Lead to Cash (m/f/d)
- Duration: 6 months with the possibility to be internalised at the end client afterwards
- Onsite/remote: predominantly onsite role
- Languages: German and English are both mandatory
Tasks & Responsibilities
Become part of our clients IT team and an active member of one of the largest business transformation projects in Switzerland. Are you familiar with the close interaction between processes and solutions? Are you completely new to SAP S/4 HANA, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, PIM/DAM, our clients process modeling and e-commerce systems? You know the challenges in sales processes across the entire “Lead/Quote to Cash” value chain and understand the needs of our clients internal and external customers and know how SAP solutions can be used to meet them. If you don’t agree on all points, don’t worry – if you want to develop and learn and are open to new challenges – then let’s get to know each other.
- Your tasks range from the conception and implementation to the productive implementation of innovative sales solutions based on SAP S/4 HANA and other solutions in the transformation project as well as in day-to-day business
- You work in a team with our business to develop the future roadmap in the Lead to Cash area and digitize processes
- You design, optimize and implement leading end-to-end sales processes such as lead-to-cash, quote-to-cash and order-to-cash as well as next-generation digital functions
- You promote the exchange of knowledge within the team
- You have a close exchange with our process owners and process managers
- SAP knowledge (customizing experience)
- Basic knowledge of process modeling
- Integrative knowledge of the “Lead to Cash” process area
- Experience in the application, implementation and extension of processes (process management)
- (Partial) project management experience, first experiences with agile projects and in solution design
- First experience with PIM, CRM or e-commerce solutions is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills, a high degree of initiative and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent social and communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Any additional language is a plus, but not a must
- It would be great if you already know the industry (technical wholesale, technical retail business, construction industry).
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.