For our customer located in Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Senior Mobile Architect (m/f/d)
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices.
In the Workflow & IT organization (diagnostics laboratory automation) they provide innovative automation solutions supporting Diagnostic Laboratories to optimize their workflow/intra- logistic processes, which results in an improvement in testing efficiency, service to clinicians and provided patient care.
With the most complete portfolio in the market, they offer the best-customized solution for every lab (low-, mid- and high-volume laboratories). To ensure interoperability between the IT and our Workflow Products.
- Start date:16.03.2021
- End date: 31.12.2021
- Extension: On request and showed performance
- Work location: Rotkreuz
- Team: 10 Peers
- Workload: 80% – 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Yes
- Traveling required: No
- Department: DSRAAE7A / System Definition & Design
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assist the POC core team in defining the future strategy for mobile diagnostics
- Ensure that the solutions considered are feasible and sustainable during design
- Ensure that the engineering organization is informed, consulted, and stands behind
- Autonomously drive analysis of technologies and challenges to provide well-thought,
- Collaborate with other Solution Architects to ensure you mutually help each to achieve
- Rely on the Lead Solution Engineer to address challenges and blockers before they
become a problem
- Play your part in keeping a good “solution culture” letting people from different
organizations work happily together
- You have at least 5 years of working in the field of product development
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Solid experience across the whole Mobile App lifecycle on the Android platform
- Solid experience with Mobile Architecture on Android. You have several successful
projects (e.g. apps) you can describe all the way down to the intimate details
- Experience with the design of “Systems of Systems”, where multiple software’s play
- parts in a larger solution; you are able to describe one such project (e.g.
- app/hardware/backend) in a good level of detail.
- Strong ability to lead by influence and to drive decisions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English written and spoken (advanced level or similar), German is an advantage
- Experience in the diagnostics industry or Medical Lab Automation is an advantage
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates