For our customer located in Baesl Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for a:
Source-to-pay Senior Consultant (m/f/d)
For the upcoming template design and subsequent pilot phases, we are looking for a Procurement Professional with relevant experience in the Life Science industry to support the process and solution design as well as Project organizations.
The role is a full-time role that requires onsite presence in Basel/Kaiseraugst. The expected duration of the engagement is 12 – 18 months.
- Start date: 01.04.2021
- Latest start date: 08.04.2021
- End date: 1 year contract
- Extension: planned, must be approved
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Remote: max. prior approval needed / Homeoffice yes during COVID
- Travel: 5% after Covid
- Team: 15 peers
- Department: FL
Tasks & Responsibilities
- The role will be mainly responsible for aligning and consulting on process design as well as supporting overall project activities in the area of define/design and test.
- Collaborate with functional (e.g. Finance or Procurement) and other IT teams to realize solutions for cross-functional areas.
- Execute and/or support functional (exploratory and system) testing; coordinate testing activities, support defect resolution and support/coordinate user acceptance testing, deployment activities and data migration.
- 5 – 8+ years of relevant procurement consulting experience in the Pharma industry, delivering ERP solutions in transformational projects in the Operational Procurement
- 1-3+ years of experience working in finance transformation projects / Interface Procurement / Finance experience
- Proven knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (SAP ECC/S4 as well Ariba/ Coupa/smart by GEP or non SAP Purchase-to-Pay solutions) for the relevant functional area
- Ability to analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of respective business processes in the functional area of Procurement / Finance, e.g. Request to pay, operational procurement and AP (Account payable)
- Strong business process knowledge and experience in the respective functional area.
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication and project management skills in classic as well as Agile ways of working
- Change management and process improvement skills with direct experience in delivering complex business process / organizational change.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of request to pay procurement processes, standards
- Demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about Procurement business processes and the interdependencies to other business areas, interfaces as well as the master data framework
- A strong track record in ensuring the delivery of business benefits from projects.
- Requires excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to support global projects.
- Strong communication skills, Business level fluency in English both written and verbal
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with cloud based P2P platforms
- University degree, with Business, IT or Life Sciences degree preferable.
- German language (parts of the team are speaking German)
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates