For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a:
Technical PM – Serialization & Product Tracking (m/f/x)
Tasks & Responsibilities
Purpose of the role:
- Provide guidance to contract packagers and ESO, ensuring continuous communication to all partners involved
- Collaboration with ESO, Contract packagers and Manufacturing Science and Technology Workstream (MS&T). (MS&T organization will provide technical oversight for 3rd party manufacturing)
- Manage all activities to achieve on time compliance with Track & Trace regulations w/o supply disruption.
- Ensure technical standards for Packaging and IT are followed
- Provide directions and maintain control of progress, quality and budget to achieve on time compliance
- Track and facilitate progress of installations at CMOs to comply with defined SPT/TEP regulation as per process outlined in “SOP-7035736”.
- Packaging lines at the CMOs in scope are technical ready on time
- CMO is onboarded on the existing data exchange platform and process is qualified following agreed qualification rules
- Interact and engage with stakeholders in ESO and at CMOs
- Ensure technical standards for both (IT and Packaging) are adhered to and further developed
- Manage and represent the global project from start-up to completion.
- Accomplish project tasks on time to ensure readiness on time without any sales disruption
- Manage quality, timeliness and cost of the project deliverables.
- Maintain control over the project’s status and budget.
- Report project status and issues where help is needed to the SPT Services Lead
- Compliance to the IGM, GPE and ICE methodology and GxP where applicable.
- over 5 years of senior experience in Packaging and/or Automation of engineering projects
- over 2 years of experience in Serialization/Product Tracking.
- Preferably over 3 years of exposure to business area (Manufacturing / Automation).
- Extensive knowledge and ability to drive and develop technical standards
- Has broad understanding of industry (packaging / product security).
- Superior customer relationship management skills
- Excellent coordination & communication skills
- Fluent in English.
Definition of key words:
SPT = Serialization & Product Tracking
TEP = Tamper Evident Packaging
CMO = Contract Manufacturing Organization
ESO = External Supply Organization
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.