For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a Senior Business Analyst (ERP):
- Type of placement: 6 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
The Future ERP Roadmap is a multi-year program which aims at defining and developing the functional ERP roadmaps in order to simplify, standardize and automate business processes and systems leveraging SAP’s, industry and available Roche best practices. As the ERP O2C Business Analyst you are responsible for designing, building and implementing functional solutions for O2C and MM in the Future ERP Roadmap program. This role reports to the O2C IT Deliver Lead.
- Start date: 21.01.2019
- Latest start date: 01.02.2019
- End date: 30.06.2019
- Extension: An extension is possible, but would need to be approved.
- Work load: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst, Building 254
- Remote: Possible 1 day per week, prior approval needed.
- Travel: Might be possible (not defined yet).
- Department: FIXI (Global Infrastructure and Solutions, Nexus ERP Roadmap)
Tasks & Responsibilities
Design, build, test, maintain, and enhance O2C and MM functional solutions specialized in Intercompany Processes and preferably regional experience in Switzerland/EU setup
Develop new features as per business requirements and create documentation, including functional and technical specifications, interfaces, test planning and execution. Set-up of O2C and MM specific systems and their integration to the S/4 HANA ecosystem
Collaborate with functional and IT teams to realize solutions for cross-functional areas
Contribute to validation, audit, and legal compliance of system throughout lifecycle of the program
Provide content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams and collaborate with other IT teams to implement solutions that optimize operational performance of systems
- 8+ years of experience in a global enterprise in the Pharma industry, delivering ERP solutions in transformational projects in the O2C and MM functional area
- 8+ years of SAP O2C and MM hands-on configuration experience with excellent business process knowledge in the area of Supply Chain processes and Material Management
- Strong Business processes knowledge to support Business team
- Good knowledge of S/4 HANA
- Strong analytical thinking, self-motivated, result-oriented team player having a track record of producing timely, high-quality deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal skills in large multinational enterprise as well as experience in delivering projects using project management methodology (PMM)
- C-level fluency in English
Nice to Haves
+++ Roche experience
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions.
Please attach your CV in Word format.
SimplyVision is looking forward to your application.