For our customer located in Basel/Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) a Project Manager / Business Analyst - 60% (remote)
- Type of placement: 6 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel/Kaiseraugst area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Group Functions IT (FG) Project and Portfolio Management Team provides Project Management Service to FGs Customer facing functions like Group Communication IT, Group Legal IT and Group HR IT as well as for cross functional IT areas (Security, Compliance etc.) This position will contribute to deliver a small to medium innovative project in the learning area of Roche HR IT. Its a solution how training could be managed in regulated environments. The tool is an app or HTML 5 app which allows to read codes or bluetooth signals and connects to Cornerstone to check the compliance status and allows learners to immediately close gaps.
- Latest start date: 18.02.2019
- End date: 30.09.2019 (*new end date*)
- Workload: 60%
- Extension: Currently not planned, but possible.
- Work location: REMOTE, ideally within European time zone (*new*)
- Travelling: Several trips to Mannheim required (tbd).
- The focus will be on IT project management (+5 years required).
- Business analysis (+3 years).
- Ideally the contractor should work within European time zone (remotely from home or from own office, other location not allowed).
- Travel to Roche Mannheim would be needed.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- All aspects of Project Management (agile and/or waterfall)
- Run the project, coordinate resources, lead project team, act as ambassador
- Manage stakeholders and steering committee of project
- Business analysis and requirements collection and Business case creation
- +5 years of project management experience with similar tasks (*IT projects mandatory*)
- IT background (former IT projects highly desired)
- +3 year of experience in business analysis
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Open and curious mindset
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Accountable and self-driven personality
Nice to Haves
- +++ Former Roche experience in IT projects highly preferred (using Roche PMM and using tools like Clarity, Perform, Project Library, Touchpoint, Google Drive and Smartsheet)
- ++ German skills
- + PMI Certification
- + Agile/Scrum
- + Change Management
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions.
Please attach your CV in Word format.
SimplyVision is looking forward to your application.