For our customer located in Basel/Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f) 2 Senior Project Manager
- Type of placement: 4 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel/Kaiseraugst area
- Salary: level 3 , please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
The Future ERP Roadmap is a multi-year program which aims at defining and delivering a single ERP platform for our customer and Group in order to simplify, standardize and automate business processes and systems by leveraging SAP’s latest technology, industry and our customers best practices. We are looking for two Senior Project Managers for several projects within the Future ERP Roadmap program.
- Start date: 11.02.2019
- Latest start date: 18.02.2019
- End date: 31.05.2019 for the first assignment.
- Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved.
- Work load: 100 %
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Remote: Possible up to 1 day per week in alignment with the Head of Future ERP IT PMO.
- Travel: Not required in the initial assignment, tbd up to 20% in later stages.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Leads, plans, manages, and directs medium to large / complex projects and project teams according to the Project Management (PMM) standards, ERP expectations, and overall of our customer standards.
2. Management of the scope of project:
a. Manages stakeholder’s expectations and project risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies.
b. Manages scope and monitors change management
c. Ensures qualitative delivery as agreed with the customer.
3. Management of the schedule of project:
a. Prepares and maintains project plans (activities, schedules).
b. Ensures project timely delivery to achieve the projects' objectives and benefits.
4. Management of the budget of project:
a. Manages project budget, in coordination with line management.
b. Manages external suppliers and contractors as required.
5. Business Stakeholder Relationships and Network Building
a. Actively develop relationships with key business stakeholders.
- +10 years of experience as IT Project Manager (SAP ERP projects)
- +10 years of experience with System Integration Delivery (proven experience of managing dependencies across multiple applications/work streams)
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to influence decision-makers (to Director level)
- Ability to communicate very strongly in both a business and technical context, across different levels
- Ability to review functional and technical documentation and judge completeness/quality
- Fluent English
- Familiarity with PMI PMBOK
Nice to Haves
- +++ Roche experience as an IT project manager
- +++ CSV
- +++ PMP certification
- +++ SCRUM
- +++ SAP ACTIVATE methodology
- + SAP Solution Manager
- + Sharepoint
- + Fluent German, French, or Spanish
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore the client only accepts applications of CH or EU citizens.
Non-EU citizens are also eligible, if they already have a Swiss work permit. CV´s in Word format are highly appreciated.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.