For our customer located in Basel-St.Johann/Switzerland we are currently looking for (m/f/d) an: Architect - SAP Technical - Level II
- Type of placement: 3 months
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel-St. Johann
- Salary: level 2-3, please ask us for the exact rate Range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
- Duration: minimum until end of 2019. Possibility of extension until end of 2020
- Remote work: with some travel to Holzkirchen or other Sites required on request (around 2-3 weeks). Resource should be located in Europe.
- we look for an experienced SAP PI developer who has strong experience in
designing and developing interfaces. The candidate should be available in
October to assure hand-over with leaving Resource.
- Please submit Prices (Bill Rates) based on local market of candidate's country
Ensures the delivery, quality and completeness of software development work to cost-effectively meet business requirements and to build and preserve long-term value in our customers ERP systems.
- Act as provider and coordinator of technical expertise in SAP integration / de-velopment technologies like PO, CPI, API management and ABAP, S/4Hana, and UI5
- Acts as gatekeeper that is responsible for completeness, and quality of development work delivered for deployment into our customer ERP systems through formal review and acceptance/rejection of this work.
- Act as arbitrator and mediator for escalations related to technical design deci-sions. Coach and mentor development coordinators, developers and new join-ers to achieve service line goals.
- Design, develop and implement services provided by Development Factory.
- Evaluate vendor performance by measuring KPIs
- Implements and ensures conformity and compliance to the technical standards, practices and processes that govern and control Factory Services work (e.g. design, development, configuration); also contributes to definition and evolution of these.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal customers, peers and external partners.
- Understands and drives application of vendor and industry-driven best practices in ERP solutions, such as code reuse and customization avoidance.
- Ensures that work activities and work product comply with all relevant regulatory and internal policy controls (e.g. GxP, SOX, Security Baseline).
- Recognizes and leverages opportunities for reuse of work or techniques across ERP applications to promote efficiency and consistency.
- Provide and validate effort estimations
- Conduct interviews for key development resources
- Ensures development services are delivered on schedule and within budget
- Align customer feedback with service providers and evaluate options to improve quality of service delivery
- Evaluate new technologies and provide an assessment of the impact
- Retain critical and key know how to be able to assess services provided by vendors and third parties
- Document processes and policies used within Development Factory
- Govern system access for development activities
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI’s)
- Customer and peer satisfaction with aspects of service under control or influ ence as measured by multi-rater feedback, surveys, etc.
- Adherence to defined Development Factory SLAs
- Satisfactory audit results for relevant work and work product.
- No repeat audit findings.
- Improving efficiency and quality of vendor deliverables as measured by vendor KPIs.
- Performance against agreed objectives and behaviors.
- Adherence to budgets
- Shared responsibility (among approx. 12 peers) for approx. $7-10M of external de-velopment services.
- Accountable for work affecting global, cross-divisional, cross-functional business applications.
- Must perform in globally-dispersed, culturally diverse, inter-discipline organization.
- Must exercise independent decision-making guided by general principles and pro-cedures in new and/or quickly evolving business settings.
- Role requires ability to absorb new information and acquire or expand skills quickly.
- Education: University degree in Computer Science, Information Management or related discipline; or other degree with significant work experience in similar disciplines.
- Hands-on Experience: 10 or more years of hands-on work with relevant technologies (SAP PO, CPI, ABAP, S/4 Hana, UI5, ...). Additional functional, technical experience with related SAP and ERP tools and technologies is desirable.
- Supervisory Experience: 2 or more years in roles having accountability for the technical work of others is preferred.
- Remote / Virtual Teams: Experience demonstrating effective working with distributed or off-shore teams is preferred.
- Communication: Very strong written and verbal English is minimum requirement. .
TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Must have and maintain deep knowledge of relevant SAP technology and tools (SAP SAP PO, CPI, ABAP, S/4 Hana, UI5, ..) and of application development and lifecycle management theory and practice.
- Must have strong technical writing and reading skills.
- Requires strong negotiation and consensus-building skills.
- General knowledge of ITIL framework, ITIL certification preferred an
specialized certi-fication in service design and delivery ideal.
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receiving your application (Word file is highly appreciated).